yea!! you're back!and beautiful pictures as ALWAYS.thanks, kev
wow, this is great! but, those two people up top there? they don't look too comfortable with someone else taking their picture. Infact, I think the guy is thinking, "Shoot... now we can't take our own self-time picture.." Am I right?by the way, nice Nevada bite.
woah, is that Nevada bite the real deal? no robots involved? i'm impressed!i found your blog, Kev.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
yea!! you're back!
and beautiful pictures as ALWAYS.
thanks, kev
wow, this is great! but, those two people up top there? they don't look too comfortable with someone else taking their picture. Infact, I think the guy is thinking, "Shoot... now we can't take our own self-time picture.." Am I right?
by the way, nice Nevada bite.
woah, is that Nevada bite the real deal? no robots involved? i'm impressed!
i found your blog, Kev.
Post a Comment