Monday, April 14, 2008

Homeless

So today we are homeless even without a hope for one in near future. I have the best April fools joke;

Your sewer just backed up.
Yeah Right.
No really it did.

Ok I guess it's not that funny when it atcually happens. But now we are homeless and we still don't know when we are moving to Wisconsin so for the month of May we will live in a few different places including the mountains of Southern Utah. Oh well at least we have a great view.

3 comments:

the anna said...

mountains of southern utah?! can i come visit?

ash said...

Good to see a post and very glad to see you got outta that "home." I hope graduation was a lot o' fun! Congrats!

Jess said...

the title of this post reminds me of a Michael McLean song which coincidently is entitled "homeless." I think if you listened to it, it might cheer you up a bit. McLean always has that effect on me at least.