Saturday, February 21, 2009

So it has been awhile since I have posted and I thought it would be good to post a picture of something we have done recently like going to Milwaukee or snow shoeing across a frozen lake. But instead I got caught up in looking at all of our pictures from the last few years. I don't know about you, but it has been a long time since I've looked at old photo albums. I was amazed at how entertaining it was to remember some things that I have forgotten with time. If you have some time to kill I would really suggest looking at some old pictures, after all isn't that why we take them to begin with.

So anyways, instead of something recent I found some old pictures from our camping trip to Arches National Park. I hope you enjoy the red light tent clubing pictures and my best Jack Johnson impersonation.




2 comments:

jo said...

and this, my dear husband, is why I love you so much. And there you have it.

ash said...

Good post, keep them coming.